This post is a bit of a departure from my usual review-based posts. I want to share with you an exciting project I’m involved with. It’s called Numerik, and it’s a software designed for sales reps and sales managers who fit the following profile:
- You sell (or manage a team that sells) multiple products to multiple customers with short deal cycles. A good example would be a sales rep for a tyre wholesale business that sells to a bunch of different of tyre retail shops within your territory. Basically, if your success is built off closing a high number of lower value deals, then Numerik could be a good match.
- If you’re selling high value products to a few customers/accounts with long sales cycles, then Numerik probably isn’t right for you.
- You need to have sales targets/quotas that must be met. Attaining quota/target has to be at the heart of everything you do.
- Numerik is a quota-focused product. If your organization doesn’t use sales quotas (or they aren’t all that important) then Numerik probably isn’t right for you.
- The software is currently in early access and is still under development. This means there will be kinks and issues that need to be sorted out along the way.
- You need to be committed to diligently using Numerik to get the best possible results. This is a software that requires frequent (preferably daily) use in order to maximize the value it can deliver. At the moment you also need to be comfortable with manually uploading data from your ERP or CRM on a regular basis – preferably daily as well. We provide instructions and a template file for doing this.
In exchange for your feedback and input, we are offering free, early access to Numerik. If you’re a sales rep or manager who fits the criteria listed above, then we would love to hear from you.
Go over to numerik.ly and fill out the contact form for more information!