This is going to be a short review, but I’m back anyway with a quick look at one of the products from the Affilorama family. This time, I’m going to be talking about a product called AffiloTools.
What Is AffiloTools?
AffiloTools is an online SEO platform that is designed to help you with things like tracking your rankings, finding new keywords, and uncovering link building opportunities.
Who Makes It?
As discussed above, AffiloTools is part of the Affilorama family of products. This is the brainchild of popular affiliate marketing guru, Mark Ling.
The “Affilorama family” includes the following (copied from my Affilorama Premium review)
- Affilorama free. The basic level of membership, which entitles you to a series of free lessons as well as forum membership. Read my review of it here.
- Affilorama Premium. What we are talking about today – the upgrade to regular membership.
- AffiloBlueprint. Step-by-step training where you watch “over the shoulder” to see Mark’s process for building profitable affiliate sites.
- AffiloJetpack. My favourite product from the Affilorama stable. This is a high ticket product that gives you ready-made niche content in a variety of niches in order to help you create proper authority sites with highly converting email follow up sequences. Unfortunately, AffiloJetpack is not taking any new members at the moment ?
- AffiloTools. A cloud-based SEO tool suite that seems to have been locked in beta for quite some time … I’ll probably review it at some stage, although there isn’t too much to see yet.
How Much Does It Cost?
At the moment, AffiloTools is free to test out. This is because it is in the beta stage, which means that some features are missing and you’ll probably encounter bugs. I will cover this in more detail later in the review.
I don’t know when Affilorama are going to start charging for access. My only suggestion is that you register a free account now so that you can at least get a feel for what the final product will be like.
How Do You Join?
The easiest way to register for AffiloTools is to create a free Affilorama account here (that way you’ll also get access to all the training lessons and other tools and resources).
From there you can head over to affilorama.com/tools and set up your access. I believe you can also go directly to AffiloTools and sign up without an Affilorama account, but I haven’t tested that myself.
What Do You Get? What Can It Do?
Coming soon – just having a play around with some different accounts to work a few things out.
Is it worth joining AffiloTools?
I reckon so. It is free for the time being, and there are some useful insights to be gleaned from it in terms of tracking your own rankings and getting a better grasp on your traffic. Furthermore, the overall layout and feel of the tool is very premium and easy-to-use which is great to see. I’m also a big fan of the fact that it is a cloud-based tool that requires no installation on your machine.
However, there are definitely some issues around what exactly you get access to. My long standing Affilorama account seems to have access to just about everything you would expect from the full product, whereas a lot is missing from the account I made when setting up on a fresh email address.
The link research module is also pretty bunk, as I demonstrated. It’s nowhere near as good as Drop My Link, for example. The “sponsors” results I found were so laughably bad that I nearly did a double take. I do hope that the development team spend some time tweaking this module at great length.
At the end of the day, beggars can’t be choosers. And while AffiloTools is free to play around with I think it is well worth having a crack with. It’s not going to rock your digital world. It’s not a super-powerful program like Scrapebox or GSA or something like that. But it is not bad at all for the price!!!
Value For Money
Ease Of Use
AffiloTools seems to have been in beta forever - at least the past ~5 years. However, you can still try it free for 30 days and there are some cool features to play around with. Well worth joining and seeing what you think. Sure, there's better SEO software out there, but it's still nice to try!